Sharing is what we do best.
In an effort to share our company’s success and make lasting contributions to people in our neighborhoods, Veredus has proudly established our Community Enrichment Program. We help educate America’s future workforce by creating learning opportunities and providing financial resources to foster growth.
The program is part of our pledge to serve our community while striving to maintain the highest level of professionalism, quality, and integrity. We also encourage our consultants and employees to do the same. It is our hope that by working in harmony, we will make our community a better place.
Veredus is proud to be involved with the following organizations and their causes:
- Junior Achievement
- Academy Prep Tampa
- Independent Day School
- Tampa General Hospital Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tampa
- Children’s Cancer Center
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- Tampa Bay Dragon Boat Institute Inc.
- Police Athletic League of Tampa
- Flight 93 National Memorial
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Jacksonville School for Children with Autism
- Egypt Shrine Circus
- St. Mary’s Day School
- Perillo-Stafford Leukemia Foundation