Earn $250 with the Consultant Referral Bonus Program
We would like to reward our valued consultants for referring qualified candidates to us. We have created an Enhanced Referral Bonus Program that will reward individuals for referring IT professionals that we place in contract and permanent positions. This new program will give our contract, contract to full-time and previously placed candidates an opportunity to be compensated for their referrals.
Full-time Referral Placements
We will provide our Consultants a $250 Visa gift card as a referral bonus when you refer a candidate that we place in a full-time position.
Contract Referral Placements
We will provide our Consultants a $250 Visa gift card as a referral bonus when you refer a candidate that we place in a contract position PLUS another $100 every 90 days you and the referred consultant remain with us.
- Network Admin/Engineers
- System Admin/Engineers
- Database Administrators
- Technical Support/Help Desk
- Software/Data Architects
- Business Analysts
- QA/Software Testers
- Project Managers
- UX/UI Designers
- IT Security
- Contract referral bonuses are payable at the end of 90 days after the referred consultant’s start date.
- Full-time referral bonuses are payable after the referred candidate has successfully completed the client guarantee period and Veredus successfully collects due payment.
- A qualified referral includes any IT candidate that has not spoken to a Veredus representative within the last six months.
- The consultant must supply the referral’s name and contact information.
- Only referrals given and placed while Consultant is employed by Veredus will be eligible.
- If Consultant rolls full-time with the client or successfully completes the contract, they will still receive the $250 referral bonus award. To receive the recurring bonus both consultants must be employed by Veredus at 180 days and then every 90 thereafter.
- If Consultant is terminated for performance or quits the Veredus contract early, they will forfeit the referral bonus award.
- Corp to Corp consultants are eligible only if referred candidate is not employed by same company.