Veredus, a Hays Company makes Staffing Industry Analysts list of Fastest-Growing Firms
Veredus, a Hays Company has been named to the Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-growing U.S. Staffing and Talent Engagement Firms list for the third year in a row. Veredus’ impressive 22.8% compound growth between 2010 and 2014 put the firm at number 58 out of 102 on the list. The median CAGR for the top ten firms on the list was 61.0% and for the full list was 24.2%.
“It is an honor to be named one of the fastest-growing staffing firms in the US,” says Dan Rodriguez, CEO and Managing Director.
“In our industry, dedicated service excellence and quick innovation are vital. Providing the best support is the greatest way to make this happen.”
The Staffing Industry Analysts list of fastest-growing U.S. staffing firms has been issued annually since 2005 and is based on staffing revenue, which includes temporary staffing revenue, direct hire, retained search and temp-to-perm conversion fees. To qualify for the list, staffing firms had to post at least $1 million in revenue in 2010 and have compound annual growth of at least 15 percent between 2010 and 2014. The story will appear in the October 2015 issue of Staffing Industry Review magazine. The full list of the 102 fastest-growing firms can be found on the web at fastestgrowing.staffingindustry.com
The list of fastest-growing U.S. staffing and talent engagement firms is sponsored this year by Bullhorn, which provides cloud-based CRM solutions for companies in business services industries, including specialized products for staffing firms.
About Veredus, a Hays Company
The US is the largest staffing market in the world and to better serve our customers we have joined forces with the world’s leading specialist staffing and recruiting company to form Veredus, a Hays Company.
We offer contract, contract-to-hire and full-time staffing solutions in Information Technology, Construction & Property and Life Sciences across all of the U.S.
With our global reach, local market knowledge and industry expertise we match the right person to the right job.
- Hays PLC reported net fees of $1.1 billion and operating profit of $219.15 million;
- Hays PLC placed around 63,000 candidates into full-time jobs and around 200,000 people into flex assignments worldwide;
- 23% of Hays PLC net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 41% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- The flex business represented 58% of net fees and the full-time placement business represented 42% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
About Staffing Industry Analysts
Staffing Industry Analysts is the source of global business information about workforce solutions. Known for its objective, independent research, analysis and insights focused on staffing and contingent work, the company offers membership, events training and publications across the workforce solutions ecosystem. These proprietary tools and techniques enable companies to make better-informed decisions, execute strategies that accelerate growth, improve business results and minimize risk. Founded in 1989 and acquired by Crain Communications Inc. in 2008, the company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, England. For more information: www.staffingindustry.com.