VEREDUS DALLAS RELOCATES TO ACCOMMODATE MARKET GROWTH
In recent years, the IT staffing industry has rapidly grown due to the increased need for tech professionals in the Dallas market. To accommodate the demand in staffing, our Dallas office is transitioning into a larger workspace where they can build a bigger team.
“The Dallas economy is strengthening especially in the field of IT, and as a result, companies are hiring to support additional projects. We are here to facilitate the process and are increasing our resources to meet the needs of our customers,” says David Hubbard, Area Vice-President. Veredus, a Hays company has seen an increase in demand for IT professionals, in particular: Java, SQL, .Net developers, infrastructure engineers and IT project managers.
The Dallas location has also expanded their staffing expertise to include Construction & Property.
“We are excited to add our Construction & Property staffing services to the Dallas market. It’s a great time to be in construction. The economy has picked up and companies are building.” – Jason Harpum, C&P Senior Manager.
Jones Lang LaSalle reports, “The Dallas-Fort Worth area leads the US in industrial building construction. DFW outranks the rest of the country with more than 16 million square feet in warehouse and industrial buildings.” Veredus, a Hays company is supplying companies with the talent they need to stay at the top of the construction market.
Please note our new address and contact information below. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
14785 Preston Road, Suite 995
Dallas, TX 75254
Tel: (214) 960-2574
Fax: (214) 960-2574
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
To get in touch about career opportunities or staffing needs, please go to our website at www.vereduscorp.com
About Veredus, A Hays Company
The US is the largest staffing market in the world and to better serve our customers we have joined forces with the world’s leading specialist staffing and recruiting company to form Veredus, A Hays Company.
We offer flex, flex-to-hire and full-time staffing solutions in Information Technology, Construction & Property and Life Sciences across all of the U.S.
With our global reach, local market knowledge and industry expertise we match the right person to the right job.
- Hays PLC reported net fees of $1.1 billion and operating profit of $219.15 million;
- Hays PLC placed around 57,000 candidates into full-time jobs and around 212,000 people into flex assignments worldwide;
- 24% of Hays PLC net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- The flex business represented 59% of net fees and the full-time placement business represented 41% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA