VEREDUS, A HAYS COMPANY DOUBLES ORLANDO OFFICE TO SUPPORT CLIENT NEEDS
Veredus, a Hays company has relocated its office in Orlando, FL and doubled the size of its footprint. The new location will employ over 30 staffing experts and will service both IT and Construction & Property (C&P) clients.
James Hawley, Executive Vice President for Veredus, a Hays Company, said: “The relocation of our Orlando office will continue to support our growth in the IT market as well as our recent launch into C&P. Our C&P services have been very well received especially with unprecedented General Contractor projects going on in the area needing talented professionals.
Seminole, Orange, Lake and Osceola counties saw $211.6 million in commercial non-residential construction work since October. With all of the increase in development, Orlando was up 97 percent from $107.5 million in work for the same month last year.
Orlando Office Address:
2600 Lake Lucien Drive, Suite 210
Maitland, FL 32751
Tel: (407) 244-3641
Fax: (407) 244-3646
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
About Veredus, A Hays Company
The US is the largest staffing market in the world and to better serve our customers we have joined forces with the world’s leading specialist staffing and recruiting company to form Veredus, A Hays Company.
We offer flex, flex-to-hire and full-time staffing solutions in Information Technology, Construction & Property and Life Sciences across all of the U.S.
With our global reach, local market knowledge and industry expertise we match the right person to the right job.
- Hays PLC reported net fees of $1.1 billion and operating profit of $219.15 million;
- Hays PLC placed around 63,000 candidates into full-time jobs and around 200,000 people into flex assignments worldwide;
- 23% of Hays PLC net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 41% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- The flex business represented 58% of net fees and the full-time placement business represented 42% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA