VEREDUS RICHMOND OPENS NEW DOORS TO INCREASE LOCAL STAFFING SUPPORT
The office relocation is a result of our optimism in the local economy and growth in the tech industry. As a result of this growing optimism, we have seen a significant increase in the number of roles employers have been hiring for, in particular in Information Technology. Advancements in tech are pushing employers to stay current, which is having a positive impact on the IT staffing business.
Clay McDonald, Richmond Managing Director, said, “In the past couple of months we have experienced a spike in client requests for developers: SQL, Cloud, .Net, and Java. We had to expand our expert staffers to support the demand for these positions.”
The extra space allows Veredus, A Hays Company to plan for the future, while providing better service to their customers. This is just one of the markets that are growing for Veredus, a Hays company.
1100 Boulders Parkway, Suite 330
Richmond, VA 23225
Tel: (804) 665-9192
Fax: (804) 665-9192
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
To get in touch about career opportunities or staffing needs, please go to our website at www.vereduscorp.com
About Veredus, A Hays Company
The US is the largest staffing market in the world and to better serve our customers we have joined forces with the world’s leading specialist staffing and recruiting company to form Veredus, A Hays Company.
We offer flex, flex-to-hire and full-time staffing solutions in Information Technology, Construction & Property and Life Sciences across all of the U.S.
With our global reach, local market knowledge and industry expertise we match the right person to the right job.
- Hays PLC reported net fees of $1.1 billion and operating profit of $219.15 million;
- Hays PLC placed around 57,000 candidates into full-time jobs and around 212,000 people into flex assignments worldwide;
- 24% of Hays PLC net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- The flex business represented 59% of net fees and the full-time placement business represented 41% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA